What Are The Rules?
We don’t charge for the library service, but in return we ask you to follow a few basic rules:
- You can borrow up to three titles at a time for up to two weeks at a time. Extensions are granted on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the program at (208) 426-3283 if you need to keep a program past its due date.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges. Send the programs back via some traceable means such as UPS or FedEx. The post office also offers a tracking service. These programs are expensive; if they don’t make it back to us, hopefully we can find them if you use a tracking number. You are responsible for the replacement cost of lost and/or damaged programs.
- You cannot gain financially from the use of these programs. For example, you can’t use the programs for a presentation outside of your company that you will be paid for.
- These materials are copyrighted. You cannot make copies of them.
- You will be asked to agree to the complete borrowing terms when you create an account.