Topics range from bloodborne pathogens and scaffolding, to forklift training and housekeeping. You can use these programs to supplement your safety and health training, and to increase your knowledge of safety and health issues.
We don’t have many first aid titles. This is because first aid videos and DVDs are not intended to be complete training tools. If your company has a designated first aid responder, that person is required to attend hands-on first aid training through a nationally recognized educational organization such as the American Heart Association, American Red Cross, or the National Safety Council.
Not an Idaho business? Check with the consultation program in your state to see if they operate a lending library. You can contact your state’s program through the OSHA website.
What Are The Rules?
We don’t charge for the library service, but in return we ask you to follow a few basic rules:
- You can borrow up to three titles at a time for up to two weeks at a time. Extensions are granted on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the program at (208) 426-3283 or email@example.com if you need to keep a program past its due date.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges. Send the programs back via some traceable means such as UPS or FedEx. The post office also offers a tracking service. These programs are expensive; if they don’t make it back to us, hopefully we can find them if you use a tracking number. You are responsible for the replacement cost of lost and/or damaged programs.
- You cannot gain financially from the use of these programs. For example, you can’t use the programs for a presentation outside of your company that you will be paid for.
- These materials are copyrighted. You cannot make copies of them.
- You will be asked to agree to the complete borrowing terms each time you check out. Please read them at least once!
- You cannot revise an order once you have placed it, so please choose carefully.